Rondoflex Plus 360
A powerful yet gentle method
The KaVo RONDOflex plus sets standards in abrasive technology and demonstrates compelling efficiency, ease of use and a wide range of applications.
Defined powder particles are accelerated to high speed (20 m/sec.) in an air stream. When these particles strike the area to be processed, tooth substance is removed accurately through kinetic energy.
Advantages of the RONDOflex plus
- Highly efficient, minimally invasive and clean abrasion process, easy and accurate.
- Gentle treatment with no drilling, no syringe, no noise, no vibration and no unpleasant feeling in the mouth: Comfortable for your patients, especially for sensitive patients, children and adolescents.
- Unparalleled flexibility and smooth handling at different workplaces thanks to the MULTIflex coupling: Just a „Click“ does the trick! No additional devices. No additional connections. No fiddly assembly.
- With an additional water supply
- Reduced powder load
- Significantly smaller dirt radius
- Easier to remove corundum particles
- More comfortable treatment
- incl. 2 cannulas
- For planar spot removal
KaVo RONDOflex plus – So strong. So clean. So efficient.
The RONDOflex plus 360 is intended for minimally invasive, planar, and in-depth removal of tooth substance and materials on the restorations, such as:
- Preparation of caries for smaller composite restorations of Classes I to VI, in depressions, fissures and incipient lesions
- Removal of composite restorations, discolouration or amalgam tattoos
- Repair: removal of composites and other resin-based filling materials
- Cleaning and enlarging/roughening of the surfaces of metals, composites, acrylics, ceramics and amalgams for better adhesion
- Pre-treatment of the surface when bonding orthodontic brackets, veneers and aligners
The removal rate depends on the powder
Choice between two corundum powders with different granulation – clearly colour-coded.
27 µm for a lower removal rate and micro-texture, for softer surfaces and composite
50 µm for a higher removal rate for harder surfaces such as metal and ceramics