At almost half the price of other leading dental polishing discs, Mini FlexiDiscs are a value you can’t pass up. Mini FlexiDiscs are extra thin and flexible aluminum oxide discs that give you more control and an unbeatable final polish. Mini FlexiDiscs have a small center to give you more polishing surface per disc.
- 1/2 the price of other leading dental finishing and polishing discs
- A small ‘mini’ center for more polishing surface per disc
- Thin, flexible and resilient
- Vivid color coding saves chairtime by making grit selection easy
- Great finish and polish in free margins with no damage to tissue
- Can be used wet or dry with a low speed, high-torque handpiece
- Aluminum Oxide
Indications for Use
- Blending marginal areas into tooth surface to create invisible margins
- Contouring and finishing of curved surfaces such as labial proximal line angles
- Finishing and polishing of smooth (no anatomy) labial surfaces
- Contouring and finishing of edges, and shaping and finishing of incisal corners
- Contouring and finishing of facial aspects of Class III restorations
- Contouring and finishing of cervically involved areas
- Contouring and finishing of posterior marginal ridges and lingual and buccal surfaces
FlexiDisc Grit Progression
- Coarse – Starts the finishing process by helping you contour surfaces, remove imperfections and define margins.
- Medium – Completes the finish and removes small scratches.
- Fine – Creates a beautiful polish.
- Superfine – Enhances your polish to an enamel-like luster.